Sales & Business Development.
For its fast growing studio, Wellmade is looking for a Sales & Business developer.
Will you be our next superstar and be the key to our success?
What will you do?
- You will prospect new businesses in various industries and regions.
- You will manage your leads and customers from SMEs to Corporates.
- You will be focussed on a full-service offer in the area of digital innovation, design thinking and software and hardware development.
- You will be able to target the European market and have opportunities to travel.
- You will attend congress and conferences and give presentations together with our experts.
- You will be surrounded by experts that will help you to offer the perfect solution to your clients.
- You will create offers and will follow up with the accounting department.
- You will be responsible and autonomous in the ways you reach your objectives.
- You will work from our offices in Brussels and your home.
- You will move across Belgium and in the world.
- You will be in direct contact with the rest of the team.
- You will be offered training regularly to improve your skills.
- You have a good experience in Sales & Business Development in the context of Service & Agency.
- You have a good knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing, Growth Marketing, Data Science and Full-funnel marketing.
- You can understand the basics of technical concepts and translate them to your prospects.
- You are comfortable in giving public presentations and engaging with the audience.
- You are results-oriented and you focus on the best opportunities for you and your customers.
- You have active listening skills and you can translate customer’s needs into pragmatic solutions.
- You are assertive and you can lead the negotiations of deals.
- You are organized, you love a good CRM, you follow-up on customers and you document your actions.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing and New Technologies.
- You have a very good level in French or Flemish, and you speak well English.
- You can create elaborate quotes.
Still there? Then what are you waiting for?
You can apply until 31 October 2019